Sunday, November 10, 2013

Smart Peplum

Hello everyone and welcome to a new week.

I finally completed the second  peplum outfit at about 6pm last night. I was very pleased with the outcome.


And from the smile on her face, sure you can tell she was also pleased. :D

I had to make some slight modifications (unavoidably) on the style she chose so I was a little nervous about her reaction. Turns out I had no reason to be worried as she liked the changes.

I tried to take some pictures of the details but these were taken at night so pardon the graininess.

Sleeve detail.

Remember the notions pictured in the last post? She finally chose the lighter set.

One of the modifications- Off center pleats instead of gathers all around

A little Bedazzling (We were pressed for time so had to settle for just a little-for now :)

And finally a belt to cinch in the waist.

The skirt was a simple smart skirt, although it ended up looking like a pencil skirt after I made some modifications at her request. I think it looks better this way.

So that's one down and 1,2,3,4,5...too many to go. lols. I have a full week ahead of me as I've got three "Asoebi" dresses for a wedding coming up on Saturday and I also have to make an outfit for myself (Which I don't get to do as often as I want these days).

Do have a great week.

Much Love,

Preye



2 comments: