Thursday, December 5, 2013

Wedding Dress Update

The day is here. Today, the client will be picking up her dress along with the bridal party dresses and all appendages. She came in for a fitting last night and I had to make some changes to the dress.

I also completed the veil last week and she loved it. Here are some pictures.






I decided on a clip instead of the conventional comb

Details
I started out with this layered look but settled on the equal length later on


Neatly Packed for the bride


Blurry Picture but this was the only picture that showed the veil length.
And here's a sneak of the dress...just construction pictures though. I'll do a full post after the wedding





I cant wait for the wedding day when I'll see the bride fully dressed and can proudly say, "I made that" :D

I seriously feel like dancing...my very first wedding dress. This is no mean feat considering I started fashion school in February so you can understand my excitement and nervous anticipation.

Until next time, God bless you.

Love,
Preye.

2 comments:

  1. Yayy, I also can't wait to see it. Hope the wedding is not far anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just around the corner. She picked up the dresses last night...or should I say this morning? I completed everything at about 3:30am this morning. whew. So happy to be done with this project.

    ReplyDelete