Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Healthy Breakfast

Yeah, I am on a roll today. I am in a waiting room (have been for the past few hours) so I am basically killing time. Good thing I came with my laptop :)

A couple of days back I packed DH's lunch (He always takes fruits for lunch) and had some left over fruits, so I decided I'd have that for breakfast since it was my "work-free" day.

And this was what I came up with.



Here's a list of the fruits I used.

Red Grape Fruit
Orange
Pineapple
Strawberries
Cherries
A sprig of Parsley to Garnish

Right after I was done setting down my meal, my doorbell rang. I had a guest! I ended up serving this to him and had to make do with the left-overs from the left-overs. lol.

And since it was pretty small, I decided to amp up the fruits with some fresh yogurt. And this is what I ended up with.


Same fruits but without the cherries and parsley. I added some chopped mint. and Sweetened the yogurt with a teaspoon of castor sugar.



Everything worked out great in the land of left-overs after-all and I had a healthy and tasty breakfast that fine morning.

Until next time, God bless you.

Love,
Preye. 


3 comments: